Hyper Care Limited is an established and experienced provider of care. We are renowned in the industry for providing experienced nurses, support workers, and carers. Hyper Care Limited provides its clients with a flexible and holistic service. The ranges of services are designed to meet the needs of older adults who need to be cared for in their own homes. Whatever your care needs, Hyper Care Limited is sure to be able to tailor a care package that is designed with you, for you and your immediate environment.
Fully Registered with CQC
Hyper Care Limited Services is registered and monitored by the CQC (Care Quality Commission) For you peace of mind, Hyper Care Limited aims to exceed the very high standards of care and business practice laid down by the provider of Supporting Peoples Services in the Kent and the surrounding areas.
All our policies and procedures ensure that we provide the highest quality care possible for our clients
The Nature of Services The Agency Provides
Through its recruitment and selection criteria the Agency will fulfil its obligations as stated within its aims and objectives, in its provision of skilled and experienced staff committed to seeking continued professional development opportunities, who can demonstrate a high level of competency and a desire to assist the service user in achieving their goals, in the community.
The Agency will operate a 24hr service accessible to both client and staff. In the event that staff cannot fulfill a booked assignment, the Agency will endeavor to provide an alternative staff or alert the client inadequate time to make alternative arrangements. In the event that staff is unable to continue with a long-term assignment through sickness or personal reasons, the Agency will through consultation with the client/service user seek to replace that staff with another equally suitable staff.
The Agency will charge for its services according to client expectation or contractual negotiation and will only alter or enhance its charges as market trends, legislative requirement dictates. Invoices submitted to the client will be produced following the receipt of a completed, verified time sheet supplied by the staff on completion of an assignment, a copy of which will be attached to the invoice.
The main focus is the provision of support to enable people to continue living an independent life as possible in their homes.
Services we provide:
Hyper Care Limited provides a range of services for service users within the following groups:
- Older people
- Elderly Mentally Infirm
- People with Learning Disability
- People with Physical Disability
- People with mental health problems
- Adults with a terminal illness
- Personal care
- Caring for adults under 65 yrs
Services can be purchased via Social Services departments or privately. The services may include:
- Assisting service users to get up
- Assisting service users to go to bed
- Dressing and undressing
- Personal hygiene – toileting, washing, bathing, shaving, hair care and oral hygiene
- Assisting with eating and drinking
- Continence management
- Changing catheter bags
- Caring for the terminally ill
- Sitting services
Practical care tasks:
- Making or changing a service users’ bed
- Emptying commodes
- Shopping for service users
- Paying service user’s bill
- Collecting service user’s pensions
- Assistance with service users’ laundry
- Preparing service user’s meals
- Vacuum cleaning
- Light domestic tasks – washing dishes, dusting, cleaning of toilets and bathrooms, etc.
All of the above services are provided by care workers making personal visits at agreed times to meet the needs of service users. The visit can vary in length from 15 minutes to one or more hours. One or more visits can be made throughout the day on one day or up to seven days per week, following an assessment of need that will identify the services required. Full 24 hours per day cover can also be arranged.
What you can expect from Hyper Care Limited?
It is the aim of Hyper Care Limited to deliver a high-quality responsive service of personal care and associated domestic services to meet the needs of independent clients (service users) living in their own homes. This will be achieved by promoting a standard of excellence, which embraces the fundamental principles of Good Care Practice.
To meet our clients’ needs, our Care Service is designed to achieve the following objectives:
- We aim to deliver a service of the highest quality that will improve and sustain your overall quality of life. Our Homecare service is designed to meet the standards of the Care Quality Commission (CQC), the United Kingdom Home Care Association (UKHCA) and Local Authority Accreditation Certification.
- We will ensure that the service is delivered flexibly, attentively and in a non-discriminatory way while respecting your rights to independence, privacy, dignity, fulfillment, and the rights to make informed choices and to take risks.
- Your needs and values are respected in matters of age, religion, culture, race, or ethnic origin, sexuality and sexual orientation, political affiliation, marital status, parenthood, disabilities or impairments.
- To ensure that the Homecare Service in whole is delivered in accordance with agreed Purchasing Contracts/Agreements.
- We have in place a range of fully trained and experienced staff to meet your changing needs.
- We will aim to match our devoted, trained carers and support workers to you.
- To manage the Homecare Service efficiently to make the best use of resources and to maximize value for money.
- We will carry out a Risk Assessment and periodic checks of Environmental Health and Safety Hazards within the home of each new client. Such Risk Assessments will take into account the right of the client to take risks. Ref. Clause 2 above.
- We will make it easy for you to provide us with feedback, complaints, comments or suggestions on any aspect of the care service you receive.