It is the aim of Hyper Care Limited to deliver a high-quality responsive service of personal care and associated domestic services to meet the needs of independent clients (service users) living in their own homes. This will be achieved by promoting a standard of excellence, which embraces the fundamental principles of Good Care Practice.
To meet our clients’ needs, our Care Service is designed to achieve the following objectives:
- We aim to deliver a service of the highest quality that will improve and sustain your overall quality of life. Our Homecare service is designed to meet the standards of the Care Quality Commission (CQC), the United Kingdom Home Care Association (UKHCA) and Local Authority Accreditation Certification.
- We will ensure that the service is delivered flexibly, attentively and in a non-discriminatory way while respecting your rights to independence, privacy, dignity, fulfillment, and the rights to make informed choices and to take risks.
- Your needs and values are respected in matters of age, religion, culture, race, or ethnic origin, sexuality and sexual orientation, political affiliation, marital status, parenthood, disabilities or impairments.
- To ensure that the Homecare Service in whole is delivered in accordance with agreed Purchasing Contracts/Agreements.
- We have in place a range of fully trained and experienced staff to meet your changing needs.
- We will aim to match our devoted, trained carers and support workers to you.
- To manage the Homecare Service efficiently to make the best use of resources and to maximize value for money.
- We will carry out a Risk Assessment and periodic checks of Environmental Health and Safety Hazards within the home of each new client. Such Risk Assessments will take into account the right of the client to take risks. Ref. Clause 2 above.
- We will make it easy for you to provide us with feedback, complaints, comments or suggestions on any aspect of the care service you receive.